Thursday, May 2, 2013

Free Printable - Doodle Sentiments For Mom

Mother's Day is coming soon and I'm in the midst of making something special for my two moms (mine and hubby's).  I can't tell you what it is yet, because they read my posts and I don't want to give it away!

I created these little sentiment frames to use and thought you might like them too.


Free For Personal Use


You might notice that they coordinate with last week's freebie 'Spring Tea Postcard Tags'. 

I'm going to keep the cutting simple and trim the frames with a 1/4 inch outline around them.  I will share my projects with you after Mother's Day :-)

Enjoy!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for these, Debbie, they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're very pretty, Debbie! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!