Thursday, June 27, 2013

Free Printable - Poppy Chevron Collage Page

Hi lovelies!

My garden is ablaze in hot pink, yellow and orange right now.  I guess that's why today's freebie features those colours!  I used some of my favourite patterns from Pixelscrapper and put together this collage page which also includes the flower 'du jour', the poppy.

Use it as a page in your journal, a book cover or cut and make tags, mixed media bits - whatever you fancy.


For Personal Use Only
Not For Commercial Projects
 
On another note, I've started designing a new printable journal kit that will be available sometime this Summer.  I will keep you posted on its progress and release date.

I hope you're all having a great week.  If you'll be celebrating Canada Day or Independence Day in the U.S. soon, I wish you lots of fun and fireworks!



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. wow...beautiful collage...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...Thank you so much for sharing... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie...I just used this as a background in a digital creation. Love it!

    Here is the link
    http://wendylynnspaperwhims.blogspot.com/2013/06/summer-blooms-digital-card.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!