Thursday, August 15, 2013

Weekly Free Printable - Damask Tags

Hi everyone!  I have a set of damask hang tags to share with you today.  I put them together quickly, so I hope you like them.  


Free For Personal Use


I'm busy getting ready for a weekend away to visit my in-laws and even though we'll only be gone a few days, it seems like there's so much to do first! 

Also, I've been getting several new journals assembled. I'm hoping to post photos when I get back next week. And then it will be time to move on to the next digital journal kit, which has been brewing in my head for a little while.  I'm really excited about getting started!

And finally, I'll have another guest designer project to share with you by next freebie day.  

So until then, I hope you'll stay creative and happy!




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your art with us. These go perfectly with your downloads. I can hardly wait to use them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - can't wait to see how this all works. I have just finished watching Creative Cafe Girl's mini album video using your kit Queen Bee - beautiful!
    Thank you again - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I was away last week and am happy to get this now! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!